Friday, September 30, 2011

I have an Online Store!!!!!!!

Okay so i have an oline store now MeMei's Market!!!! I want everyone to go to it and tell your friends i only have some products on there right now. but if you are in the nancy ky area i also do fundraisers and such so tell yourfriends http://www.freewebstore.org/MeMeis-Market that is my oline store i am in the process of getting my own domain and we all know tat takes time but for now that is the link to my store so everyone please copy and paste everywhere. 
Some of the products on there are for Halloween, all those items are 30% off And all Jewelry is 50% off and no sales tax!!!! so go check it out please leave coments so i know if i need to change it up or whatever,
thanks and everyone have a great day!!!!!!!!!

-manda-

No comments:

Post a Comment